Idea for XCOS improvement

xwang1976 at email.it xwang1976 at email.it
Sat Jun 11 12:01:02 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
I'm a Simulink/Matlab user and I would like to use XCOS as an open
source alternative.
The most important thing that keep me from using it is the lack of the
possibility to name superblocks inputs and outputs port as it is
possible to do in Simulink and Matrixx.
This feature is very useful IMHO when the simulated model begins to grow
because it clarifies the IO interfaces of the blocks which constitute
the model and permit to use a top-down approach with nested superblocks.
Is there any plan to implements such a feature?
Thank you,
Xwang