[Scilab-Dev] Git pre-commit indentation hook

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Sun Jun 12 01:49:44 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 10 juin 2011 à 17:02 +0200, Clément David a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I just want to share my pre-commit hook which indent C/C++ files with
> 'indent` and XML/Xcos files with 'xmllint` just before the commit
> message edition.
>
> I hope it will help you.
>
> PS: I love criticism, do not hesitate :)
Thanks.
I don't criticize (for once) but propose that we add them into the
repository to share it.
CF this commit:
http://codereview.scilab.org/#change,4200

which can be enabled by:
cd .git/
mv hooks /tmp/
ln -s ../git_hooks/ hooks

(I used the latest version of commit-msg from gerrit)

It would be nice to add an equivalent of indent for Java.