Jhdf5 problem on MacOs

Adela Neacsu adela.neacsu at ens-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 5 14:26:01 CEST 2012

Hello again,

Even though copying the .jnilib in the /bin directory worked, I believe
there should be a more general solution to this problem. I tried to make a
program that uses call_scilab and I had the same error as before,
and copying the library in the same directory as my executable fixed it. In
order for the .jnilib to be in the java.library.path, I tried to modify
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH (on MacOsX 10.6 ) and also I copied it in
/Library/Java/Extensions/ , where it should be found. None of these worked,
so now if I want to do something, I always have to copy this file in my
current directories (that does not seem right ...)
Could you give some advice ?

Thank you,
Adela.