Adapting LIPSOL toolbox

Jean-Pierre Dussault Jean-Pierre.Dussault at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 17 04:01:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

I wich to use the LIPSOL_1.1 toolbox and unfortunately, it is no longer
available. I wish to use it in my optimization course. I succeeded in
converting (quick and dirty way) the demos, the library, but my attempts
to produce help files did'nt work. It seems the new version of
"add_help_chapter" looks for a .jar file and the old package has a bunch
of .htm and .xml files.

I am sure you do not convert by hand such old toolboxes man files. Can
someone point out a tool to make the conversion?

Many thanks,

JPD