How to used Input/Output functions in new module (external module)

hehiha dungnguyenbk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:35:32 CEST 2012

Dear all!
I try to development new block for my module.
My module use files and input/output functions.
in my Computational function file(write by c language).
I have code below

char* filen = "test.bin";
mopen(filen,'wb');
mput(1996,'l');
mclose();
mopen(filen,'rb');
mclose();

But have error when linking.

TOTAL.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mclose referenced in
function _TOTAL                        !
!
!
!TOTAL.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mput referenced in
function _TOTAL                          !
!
!
!TOTAL.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mopen referenced in
function _TOTAL                         !
!
!
!libXCPL_tbx.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
!

Do you have solution for this. Could you help me ?
Thank you!