[Scilab-Dev] Seeks help on preparing help files

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:23:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

you may take a look at SIP toolbox siptoolbox.sf.net, inside the
directory /home/rfabbri/sciprg/toolbx/siptoolbox/help

Mr. Pallan Madhavan has been working on several help files for the SIP
toobox and can further assist you with the steps.

You should also take a look at the toolbox skeleton
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/toolbox_skeleton

best regards,
Ricardo Fabbri
--