Error building Metanet for Scilab 5.4

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Thu Jun 14 23:37:16 CEST 2012

Hi!

I just checked out the latest get versions of  Scilab and Metanet. Building Scilab works fine, but when I execute builder.sce for Metanet I run into problems. Here are the errors I get:

   [javac] /Users/arvid/Develop/metanet/src/java/org/scilab/modules/metanet/MetanetTab.java:94: org.scilab.modules.metanet.MetanetTab is not abstract and does not override abstract method getParentWindowId() in org.scilab.modules.gui.tab.Tab
    [javac] public class MetanetTab extends SwingScilabTab implements Tab {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] /Users/arvid/Develop/metanet/src/java/org/scilab/modules/metanet/MetanetTab.java:705: incompatible types
    [javac] found   : org.scilab.modules.gui.bridge.window.SwingScilabWindow
    [javac] required: org.scilab.modules.gui.window.Window
    [javac]         final Window configuration = WindowsConfigurationManager.createWindow(DEFAULT_WIN_UUID, false);
    [javac]                                                                              ^
    [javac] /Users/arvid/Develop/metanet/src/java/org/scilab/modules/metanet/ViewPortTab.java:24: org.scilab.modules.metanet.ViewPortTab is not abstract and does not override abstract method getParentWindowId() in org.scilab.modules.gui.tab.Tab
    [javac] public final class ViewPortTab extends SwingScilabTab implements Tab {
    [javac]              ^
    [javac] /Users/arvid/Develop/metanet/src/java/org/scilab/modules/metanet/ViewPortTab.java:151: incompatible types
    [javac] found   : org.scilab.modules.gui.bridge.window.SwingScilabWindow
    [javac] required: org.scilab.modules.gui.window.Window
    [javac]         final Window configuration = WindowsConfigurationManager.createWindow(DEFAULT_WIN_UUID, false);
    [javac]                                                                              ^
    [javac] Note: /Users/arvid/Develop/metanet/src/java/org/scilab/modules/metanet/node/BasicNode.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 4 errors

My platform is Mac OS X 10.7 using latest XCode and Java packages. What can I do to fix this, or does anyone already have a solution?

Best regards,
Arvid