Error building Metanet for Scilab 5.4

Arvid Rosén arvid at holken.net
Tue Jun 19 12:18:10 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I tried to fix this by implementing the missing functions which cause the first error, but there seems to be some confusion regarding the type of the WindowID. In Tab.java it is int, but in SimpleTab.java it is String (both in the Scilab-tree). Has anyone here any clue on how to fix this?

Best regards,
Arvid