How to get event stop xcos

hehiha dungnguyenbk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:35:20 CEST 2012

Sorry. Because I debug by sciprint().
And when I click stop. scilab console not print. "5!".
I don't know why.

#include "scicos_block.h"

void pg_EX3_f(int *flag, int *nevprt, double *t, double xd[],
                              double x[], int *nx, double z[], int *nz,
                              double tvec[], int *ntvec, double rpar[],
                              int *nrpar, int ipar[], int *nipar,
                              double *inptr[], int insz[], int *nin,
                              double *outptr[], int outsz[], int *nout)
{
	--ipar;
	--z;
	if (*flag==2&&*nevprt>0) { /* add a new record to the buffer */
	sciprint(_("2!\n"));

	}
	else if (*flag==4) {
		sciprint(_("4!\n"));
	}
	else if (*flag==5) {
		sciprint(_("5!\n"));
	}
	return;

}
Please help me. Why it did not get ending.