Elementary Function Object Libraries

ERTURK Ibrahim ierturk at ieee.org
Wed Jun 20 12:34:28 CEST 2012

I have a problem with building scicos block computational function library from c-code. Function includes an elementary function from elementary_functions and elementary_functions_f libraries.

While libraries is built successfully under 32-bit Debian Squeeze system, but not under 32-bit Windows. I think, I need to below object libraries under windows.

** elementary_functions.lib
** elementary_functions_f.lib

But windows distribution of Scilab-5.3.3 includes only dll libraries of them, but not object libraries. How do I get the symbols from elementary function libraries?

Please let me know, if you have any comment on this problem.

Thank in advance.

Best regards,
Ibrahim