Error build module with scilab5.4.0 beta not occur in 5.3.3

hehiha dungnguyenbk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:01:52 CEST 2012

I build and use my external module with scilab5.3.3. It's oki.
 But I build and use this module with scilab5.4.0.
Case1:
step1: I build my module in scilab 5.3.3
Step2: I open scilab 5.4 clean and rebuild and load. Build have warning and
can not load.

Warning to build.

genlib: Regenerate names and lib
Building blocks...
Warning: Feature str2code is obsolete.
Warning: Please use ascii instead.
Warning: This feature will be permanently removed in Scilab 5.4.1

Warning: Feature str2code is obsolete.
Warning: Please use ascii instead.
Warning: This feature will be permanently removed in Scilab 5.4.1

Building sources...

Error to load

!--error 999
xcosPalLoad: Unable to decode "palette.blockNames" : invalid field.
at line      76 of function xcosPalAdd called by :
at line      37 of function startModule called by :
xcos_skeletonlib = startModule();
at line      56 of exec file called by :
c\"+"EX5.start")
at line      10 of exec file called by :
exec loader.sce

Case2:
step1: I build my module in scilab 5.3.3
Step2: I open scilab 5.4 and rebuild and load (not clean). Load oki.

Warning to build.
genlib: Regenerate names and lib
Building blocks...
Warning: Feature str2code is obsolete.
Warning: Please use ascii instead.
Warning: This feature will be permanently removed in Scilab 5.4.1

Warning: Feature str2code is obsolete.
Warning: Please use ascii instead.
Warning: This feature will be permanently removed in Scilab 5.4.1

Building sources...

Step3: I use my module but have error.
xcos_simulate: Error during block parameters evaluation

I don't know reason of this error ? Could you tell me. Why  and  how to fix
my module.