Aborting SendScilabJob

Laurent laurent.gom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:21:54 CEST 2012

Hi

I have a C++ program that uses call_scilab. I execute a long script with
SendScilabJob, and I'd like to be able to abort it at any time from another
thread. I've tried to call TerminateScilab, to execute an "abort" command,
or both but to no avail (the application either freezes or crashes). I guess
that call_scilab is not thread-safe.

So what is the correct way to abort a Scilab task from my C++ code? If
there's none, are there workarounds available (I don't care if it's not 100%
clean ,as long as it works)?

Thanks