[Scilab-Dev] bitset function

Станислав krotersv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 09:03:17 CEST 2012

Hi.
I have reported an issue about bitset function (see bug #12013).

I have changed the code of function. My solution is not brilliant but it
works good for me.

The bitset function does not  have a test-file so I have wrote it.
I am going to write a SEP-file which will include description of:
1) algorithm of work when pos is more than 32 or/and  x is more than 2^32-1;
2) algorithm of work when x is an uint8, uint16 or uint32 value and pos
is more than 8 (bitset works wrong if x is uint8 and pos is 9);
3) change of type of x in different cases.

If someone is working on bitset function let we discuss it.

Stanislav