[Scilab-Dev] searching for unique data within tlist of similar matrices

LETGODINU royalpurple007 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 02:23:38 CET 2013

Say I had a tlist called A that consists of matrix set in the form
["ai","bi","ci","di","ei","fi","gi"] and "ai" and "bi" as a pair are unique,
i.e. in no matrices pairs are "ai" and "bi" equal and in no matrices pairs
are "a1" = "a2" while "b1" = "b2" and vice versa. How would I search A for
the position of the unique matrix containing ai = n1 and bi = n2.

This isn't a test I sincerely need help.

Thank you.

Sean M. Eldridge