[Scilab-Dev] searching for unique data within tlist of similar matrices

LETGODINU royalpurple007 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 02:51:23 CET 2013

P.S.         I think the answer might be with the get_contents_infer()
function, but when I try to use it, and I may be doing it very wrong(I'm
only about a month into this programming stuff), I get an error 4 message
saying get_contents_infer is an undefined variable...which confuses me
because it isn't a variable, it is a function and an innate one at that.

Thank you

Sean M. Eldridge