[Scilab-Dev] Scilab/SCIAO

luisacevedo la47 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 17:01:41 CET 2013

Hello Simon

Finally I have got the program up and running with Scilab 4.0  windows
version.

The error occurs with Scilab version  greater than 4.0. I do not know how to
solve the MS error for the latest versions. I do not have too much time to
develop any code right now , I am busy with thesis.

Prob, I can have a look the binary sources and see what I can do in a near
furure.

If you like to help me to understand the problem I can send you a shot of
the error with the latest Scilab. Is it ok?

  This is exact message with Scilab 5.4

                            if ~MSDOS then

      !--error 4

Undefined variable: MSDOS

at line     214 of exec file called by :

exec("C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~1.0\contrib\SciAO\\loader.sce");

in  execstr instruction    called by :

137d:13d4ab7e025:-7fa3");execstr(toolboxes(1));if exists("%oldgcbo") then
gcbo = %oldgcbo; el

while executing a callback

I am new in ATMOS , I am learning what to do.

     Thanks a lot for your explanations and help

Luis