[Scilab-Dev] [SEP] Function for implicit plotting

Pierre-Aimé Agnel pierre-aime.agnel at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Aug 29 15:19:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

I created SEP #132 for implicit function plotting. The idea is to be
able to plot F(x,y) = 0 directly instead of having to feval then contour
the plot.

A first experimentation from can be found here
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/15130/

If you can give me your insight/comments on this to improve the feature.

I'll add a implicitplot3d once I have confirmation from the author of
contour3d that I can use the function.

Thanks,

--
Pierre-Aimé Agnel