[Scilab-Dev] Xcos debugging : 'redefining permanent variable'

Patrick - Digimetrie patrick at digimetrie.com
Fri Jul 25 16:26:26 CEST 2014

Have continue research, but found nothing to have a way to identify the
faulty 'permanent variable'...

Can some scilab developper can confirm that there is no way to find out the
name of a faulty permanent variable (outside running a debugger over Scilab)
?

I consider a minor bug to not have the faulty variable printed in the
message.

Anyway, does somebody have a tip for me, cause the teacher waiting for the
problem to be resolve will finish giving up.

Thanks