[Scilab-Dev] Xcos debugging : 'redefining permanent variable'

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Mon Jul 28 11:08:07 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am unable to reproduce the problem, because I am working with Linux.
However I gave a look at your code and and found some strange things
which may explain the problem:

In the beginning of your macros/*.sci file you have added things like

if ~exists("scicos_diagram") then loadXcosLibs(); end
clear SciCos_Digi_AInf;

These instructions should not be there,  the xcos libs must be loaded in
the digimetrie_start file using  loadXcos(); &t the beginning

Some other remarks on the fly (without connection with your problem):
- the cases  'plot'  'getinputs'  'getoutputs' 'getorigin' are no more
useful with Xcos
-  the calls to digi_TestParam should not be done in the set case
(because if one loads a diagram and run it the set case is not
executed). This tests must be done in the initialization part of the
associated simulation function.

Serge Steer