[Scilab-Dev] [Gsoc] SOCIS 2014

Iurie iurcic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 00:47:22 CEST 2014

Hi,
i would like to implement a new interface for the scilab for the new
version of freefem.
i have seen here: http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/SciFreeFEM/1.2.1

that u have created/updated that interface, so i think that u are the right
person to ask some thinkgs about updating scilab to the new version of
freefem.

so i have downloaded the freefem and scilab and SciFreeFem 1.3 and i am
trying to figure out how that is implemented on the old version.

i have surfed among all (freefem and scilab and SciFreeFem 1.3) and i am
not able to properly understand the source code so that i could update it
to be compatibel with the new version of the freefem. the code is poorly
commented so i have some difficulties in understanding it.
furthermore i have also downloaded the getfem which already has a interface
for the latest freefem and it is also poorly commented so i also have some
difficulties to undersant it. so i would like to ask u for help.

i thank you in advance for the help
best regards