[Scilab-Dev] Contribute to Scilab

Shubheksha Jalan shubheksha at outlook.com
Fri Jun 12 07:04:23 CEST 2015

Hi,
The first link doesn't seem to work, so I couldn't go through the details of the task.
I was browsing through the latest code I cloned and there is already a file by the name of FODocbookTagConverter.java, so I'm assuming we have to add functionality to it.

Also, this page appears to be broken, so I could not get the details of what needs to be done for this task: http://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Docbook%20Viewer. It'd be helpful if you can provide some information about it.

Thanking you,
Shubheksha Jalan