[Scilab-Dev] Xcos Metamodel

Dr.Umut Durak umut.durak at tu-clausthal.de
Fri May 1 12:21:00 CEST 2015

Folks,

I am now constructing a metamodel for Xcos, basically to be used for in
place model transformation purposes in order to conduct model refactoring.
Here I found something strange, that I would like to ask you. Here as we use
Super block, we come up with a nested graph. Refering the help
documentation, I would expect to have the new object tree to appear under
opar parameter of the model structure of block object. But the nested
structure is unexpectedly under rpar which is described as the vector of
floating point block parameters. Please find the attached screenshot from
diagram browser.

I would like to ask, is there anything that I got wrong? Or why is the
nested structure lies under floating point parameters vector?

Best regards,

Dr.Umut Durak

Adjunct Lecturer
TU Clausthal Institute of Informatics
Model-based Systems Analysis and Simulation Department

Research Scientist
DLR e.V. Institute of Flight Systems
Flight Dynamics and Simulation Department
Phone +49 531 295-2907 | umut.durak at dlr.de
www.DLR.de/ft | de.linkedin.com/in/umutdurak