[Scilab-Dev] Xcos Metamodel

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed May 6 09:00:08 CEST 2015

Hello Umuk,

Yep you are right and got one of the most critical part of the Xcos (and
Scicos) design. The SuperBlock hierarchy is stored into model.rpar
whereas it is expected that rpar will only contains Scilab double
values.

This is an historical corner-case that we have to preserve for
compatibility but will be fixed during the Scilab 6 development cycle.

Regards,

--
Clément