[Scilab-Dev] Scicos_New in Macros

Dr.Umut Durak umut.durak at tu-clausthal.de
Fri May 1 15:07:30 CEST 2015

Folks,

For model manipulation purposes, I was looking at the available API, like
do_delete1 etc. Then I come up with below link for the dif logs from git,
which has macros under scilab and scicos_new under that. Some of the macros
in below linke like do_replace is extremely useful for my purposes.
But I have some difficulties to find them in current git repo. How can I
find these macros? (rather than making a coppy/pastefrom web)

http://cgit.scilab.org/cgit.cgi/scilab/diff/scilab/macros/scicos_new?h=5.1&id=4.0

Bests,

Dr.Umut Durak

Adjunct Lecturer
TU Clausthal Institute of Informatics
Model-based Systems Analysis and Simulation Department

Research Scientist
DLR e.V. Institute of Flight Systems
Flight Dynamics and Simulation Department
Phone +49 531 295-2907 | umut.durak at dlr.de
www.DLR.de/ft | de.linkedin.com/in/umutdurak