[Scilab-Dev] Scicos_New in Macros

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed May 6 10:13:00 CEST 2015

Hi Umut,

The deleted macros were no more in use in Xcos as they were related to
the old Scicos GUI. Basically all 'do_'something and macros starting
with an underscore can not be used anymore.

If you need some of these macros do not hesitate to provide them on your
external module, they should be compatible with the current Xcos
version.

Regards,

--
Clément