[Scilab-Dev] About contrib folder

Laurent Berger laurent.berger at univ-lemans.fr
Thu Oct 15 10:18:52 CEST 2015

About contrib folder

I have a module anaspec installed in contrib folder
(https://github.com/D-BookeR/Traitement_du_signal_avec_Scilab) with a
script called anaSpecEga.sce. I am using windows 7 32 bits. Anaspec is
installed in scilab menu Modules. I have installed in folder in
c:/program files/scilab 5.2.2/contrib/Anaspec with administrator
priivilege. I have changed privileges like this I can modify script
without using administrator privilege. An user select item anaspec to
launch it and It works.

Now I want to modify this script so  I changed some lines in this
script. If I use notepad I can see my update in this file but nothing
when I run script in scilab. Yes nothing this file is not used by scilab
it is another files. But scilab does not know. When scilab ask this
files to virtual machine something change path I think it is windows.
Files given to scilab is in
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\scilab-5.5.2

This behavior does not exists  when I use windows 10 64 bits and I think
it does not happen with windows 7 or 8 64 bits.

--
Laurent Berger