[Scilab-Dev] About contrib folder

Laurent Berger Laurent.Berger at univ-lemans.fr
Fri Oct 16 15:54:10 CEST 2015

No It's an sce file. When I modify this sce file in VirtualStore
everything is fine and logical without exiting scilab jus select item
in AnaSpec in menu module

----- Message de clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com ---------
     Date : Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:32:54 +0200
      De : Clément David <clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com>
Répondre à : List dedicated to the development of Scilab
<dev at lists.scilab.org>
  Objet : Re: [Scilab-Dev] About contrib folder
       À : List dedicated to the development of Scilab <dev at lists.scilab.org>

----- Fin du message de clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com -----