[Scilab-Dev] Contributing to scilab

nikhil goel nikhilgoel199797 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:40:36 CET 2016

Sir/ Ma'am

I am Nikhil Goel, a second year engineering student from BITS Pilani,
India. I am currently an amateur coder and would like to contribute in
Scilab to learn more about software development practices.

To update you about my progress, I have compiled Scilab and made necessary
changes and would like to start by solving bugs.

I shall be highly obliged if you give me any necessary information/ tips
and also notify me about some good starter tasks and bugs which I can start
working on.

As I get more comfortable with the tech stack I would like to further
contribute more substantially.

Thanking you in anticipation
Regards
Nikhil Goel