[Scilab-Dev] New block in scilab is not being preloaded as other blocks

Pulkit Mittal mittal.pulkit08 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:21:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yes, i tried to upgrade the tkscale.sci and tkscaleblk.sci files but if i
upgrade them then older files which were made with previous TKSCALE doesn't
simulate and we need to draw the complete diagram again using upgraded
TKSCALE block. Hence I added the NEW TKSCALE block, so that even older
files can be run and newer one's can use the NEW TKSCALE.

Also, thanks for pointing out to clean the Scilab's user directory, it
works fine after cleaning once the user directory.
I would be happy to provide a patch and would do so along with
documentation on the same.

Thanks for helping...!!

Regards,
Pulkit Mittal