[Scilab-Dev] New block in scilab is not being preloaded as other blocks

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jun 8 20:49:43 CEST 2016

Hi Mittal,

Great news ! Indeed some blocks need improvement and the graphical ones are indeed the more complex
to manage.

To simply upgrade the TKSCALE block, you should just redefine the TKSCALE.sci file
and tkscaleblk.sci at first. Did you just try to improve them without adding a new block ?

The xcosPalAddBlock() call is not needed, for internal usage we use the palette.xml file and a local
copy on the user directory. Did you cleanup your Scilab' user directory (eg. SCIHOME) ?

If you think that your implementation should be included in scilab, feel free to provide a patch. I
will happily upgrade the current implementation.

Thanks for your work,

PS: do not hesitate to push something to the codereview and add myself as a reviewer.

--
Clément