[Scilab-Dev] New block in scilab is not being preloaded as other blocks

mittal_pulkit mittal.pulkit08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:45:38 CEST 2016

Hi

I have implemented a new TKSCALE block with newer functionalities and is
superior to the older TKSCALE block. So, I wanted this block to be
*preloaded* in Palette window as other blocks in palette browser. For the
same purpose, I added the interfacing,computational function files and other
image files as present for the original TKSCALE block.
Following are the files which contains content for TKSCALE  block and I
changed/replicated them:

modules/scicos/palettes/Sources.cosf
modules/scicos_blocks/macros/Sources/TKSCALE.sci
modules/scicos/blocks/macros/Sources/tkscaleblk.sci
modules/scicos_blocks/macros/Sources/names
modules/xcos/help/fr_FR/palettes/Sources_pal/AA_Sources_pal.xml
modules/xcos/help/en_US/palettes/Sources_pal/AA_Sources_pal.xml
modules/xcos/help/en_US/palettes/Sources_pal/TKSCALE.xml
modules/xcos/tests/unit_tests/blocks_link.tst
modules/xcos/tests/unit_tests/blocks_link.dia.ref
modules/xcos/Makefile.am
modules/xcos/etc/palettes.xml
modules/xcos/etc/Xcos-style.xml
modules/xcos/Makefile
modules/xcos/Makefile.in
scicos_blocks/locales/scicos_blocks.pot
modules/xcos/images/palettes

Now when I rebuild the package, all newly added/changed files get build but
new tkscale block is not appearing on the palette window. I have already
used  xcosPalAddBlock etc functions but in them when I exit Scilab and open
it again the new tkscale block disappears.

*So, please let me know how the block can be made to be pre-loaded in the
browser as other blocks. *
Hope that community is strong enough to atleast reply to my post.

Thanks
Pulkit Mittal