[Scilab-Dev] javasci: Embed Scilab Console in a JFrame

al duck yaugze at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:02:11 CEST 2016

Dear Scilab developer,

I had successfully embed Scilab in a JAVA project using the javasci API. It
works quiet great J. Now I was wondering if there is a way to get the
Scilab GUI console embed in a JFrame. I want to have access to the Scilab
console to have a kind of expert mode for debug purpose.

I looked at the both modules “console” and “gui” but did not really managed
to get it working. I must have missed something.

Did someone already did something similar? Any information which can help
me to get on the right way would be really appreciate.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Fabien.