[Scilab-Dev] Erratic behavior of "Recent files" Scinotes menu item under OSX

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Wed Mar 23 16:15:49 CET 2016

Hello,

The "Recent files" Scinotes feature is (almost all the time) not
working. For example, I see filenames concerning very old stuff I was
working with one year ago, but recent files never appear. Am I the only
person having this problem (OSX specific ?) ? BTW, where is located the
file storing the file opening history ?

S.

--
Département de Génie Informatique
Université de Technologie de Compiègne -  CS 60319