[Scilab-Dev] How to Build and Compile Scilab 5.2.2 source code on windows 7

Caio Souza caioc2bolado at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:32:08 CEST 2016

Yes, it's the same link.

I have build the development version 6.x.x on windows 10 with Visual Studio
2015, but I have to make various (hackish)changes to compile.

I'm not sure which version of Visual Studio is used by the Scilab team(if
it is used at all), but I tried with the VS2012 and I couldnt get it to
work, since it does not support variadic templates.