[Scilab-Dev] Machine Learning Toolbox

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 27 00:10:44 CEST 2017

A Idea.
Bindings for Machine Learning Frameworks, not necessary a Full Machine
Learning implementation.
Intel, for example, in GitHub have a optimized Theano implementation
for Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon Phi processors.https://github.com/intel/T
heano
Bind SciLab with a Full and Optimized Machine Learning Implementation
can allow users to use Scilab from the prototyping to the deploy of the
production software.
-- Amanda Osvaldo