[Scilab-Dev] Machine Learning Toolbox

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 28 01:03:35 CEST 2017

Hi Caio, sorry for the late.
I think we should ask ourselves what SciLAB's focus and what audience
are.I feel a lack of knowing what users of Scilab seek.
Me, for example, I want to do everything from protyping to running the
script on hundreds of Intel Xeon servers with the least possible
effort.Even with less effort than it would have if the script were
built in Python.
I am sure that new data structures will expand the use of SciLAB.
But what advantage will this bring to users?Python, as example, have
already optimized data structures and libraries.
-- Amanda Osvaldo