[Scilab-Dev] Contributing to scilab

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jan 4 08:47:16 CET 2017

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the patches, for such a correction we expect all the modification in a single commit so
you should `git commit --amend`.

We also require the updated english documentation to ensure consistency. The documentation is
written in XML files and I suggest you to use `git grep` to found the references to "figure_name".

Could you also update your name on the Copyright lines please ?

Thanks,

--
Clément