[Scilab-Dev] Contributing to scilab

nikhil goel nikhilgoel199797 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:23:34 CET 2017

Hi Clement,

I apologize for the delayed response. I have attached the updated patch.
All the modifications are done in a single commit.
I was not too sure about the English documentation. I added the term 'name'
in figure_property in en_us help. Should I do this for other languages as
well?
Also I updated my name in the Copyright lines.
If there are any other mistakes, please let me know.

Thanks
Nikhil