[Scilab-Dev] Patch for bug #14911

nikhil goel nikhilgoel199797 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:31:40 CET 2017

Hi,

 Attached below is the patch for the bug #14911.

 The patch includes CHANGES.md file and the java file in which changes were
done.

 I was not able to attach the screenshots of the manual non_reg test due to
the 100kb constraint. It is still in process of being accepted. Please see
the attached screenshots in that mail.

 If any other changes have to be done or any other files have to be edited,
Please tell me. I was also wondering if it's possible for me to directly
send pull requests.

Thanks