[Scilab-Dev] Patch for bug #14911

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Jan 16 08:49:49 CET 2017

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the patch, I have only one remark ; when fixing a bug, you should indicate it in the
commit message ; take a look at `git log` for examples.

For submitting the patch (using git), you could use the codereview.scilab.org website using your
scilab account (mail and password). Instead of sending "pull requests" we use gerrit to review
patches, please set it up accordingly to the wiki instructions.

PS: in that case a non-regression tests is optional as this is only a GUI improvement.

Thanks,

--
Clement