[Scilab-Dev] Patch for bug #14911

nikhil goel nikhilgoel199797 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:17:01 CET 2017

Hi,

I have uploaded the changes on codereview (
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/18895/). Do we have to upload the patch
for the bug somewhere? Is there anything else I need to do for this bug?
Also could you tell me where to find the SHA1 hash needed to make changes
the to uploaded file.
If I'm unable to reproduce some of the bugs on bugzilla, should I comment
on them or write something?