[Scilab-Dev] Release procedure of a module

Frederic Mahiant fmahiant at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:17:33 CET 2017

Hi,
Within the context of an opensource project (Raspinloop), I use intensively
the module "xcos with theScilab/Xcos FMU wrapper"

The module version is Release 0.6 and I need features (support for FMI
version 2.0) that I have added to the module afterwards.

It would be easiest for users of my project if installation of this module
could be done via the ATOMS Manager.

There are still some bug (space missing in description file, etc..) that I
would be able to fix.
But what is the release procedure? What has to be done, validated,.. to
release and put the module available via  the ATOMS Module Manager ?

Regards,

Frédéric.