[Scilab-Dev] Release procedure of a module

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Tue Mar 21 16:56:14 CET 2017

Hi Frederic,

Le samedi 18 mars 2017 à 17:17 +0100, Frederic Mahiant a écrit :
> It would be easiest for users of my project if installation of this module could be done via the
> ATOMS Manager.
>
> There are still some bug (space missing in description file, etc..) that I would be able to fix.
> But what is the release procedure? What has to be done, validated,.. to release and put the module
> available via  the ATOMS Module Manager ?

Currently there is no procedures, just ping us :) I have done some work on it to port to toolbox to
Scilab 6 and I am able to generate and upload a new binary version whenever you want.

The important point before releasing a new version is to pass the tests on all supported platforms
and we have some automated build infrastructure that does the build [1], test [2] and publish [3]
but it requires a manual triggering.

Thanks for your involvement,

[1]: http://build.scilab.org/job/atoms-build/
[2]: http://build.scilab.org/job/atoms-test/