[Scilab-Dev] PDF generation & Memory safety

Atef Hares atefhares1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:23:33 CET 2017

Hi,

I am interested to work on one of these project (PDF generation
<https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20PDF%20generation> & Memory
safety <https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Memory%20safety>)
during GSoC 2017.

What should i do as a start? Also are the info in the above 2 links are
the only available info?
and how can I contact mentors?

another question I am currently having my midterms till the end of the
month so i don't have much time to work before submitting my
application, so can i do that after submitting my proposal ?

About me:

I am Atef Hares, a senior undergraduate student - Faculty of Science,
Ainshams University - Cairo, Egypt.

I am studying pure Mathematics and Computer Science.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Atef