[Scilab-Dev] PDF generation & Memory safety

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Sun Mar 26 15:22:04 CEST 2017

Hi Atef and welcome,

To start you should first setup a Scilab build and try to fix a bug or a coverity issue [1]. Before
sending a proposal or investigating a subject, I also suggest you to read the ML archives and learn
from the already sent mails.

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/How%20to%20apply%20to%20the%20GSOC%20%3F

Thanks,

--