[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.0.1 is out

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Thu Feb 15 16:30:10 CET 2018

Dear Scilab developers,

Thanks to our collective work including your work, we released Scilab 6.0.1! This is a revision of
6.0.0 including bug fixes and avoiding some regression. It is supposed to be fully compatible with
6.0.0 but please report bugs if this is not the case.

If user feedbacks are good and reported bugs have low criticality, we will focus on 6.1.0 for the
next months; please update your git branches before pushing new commits! For the upcoming features,
we took a look at your inputs on the Scilab 6.0.0 ML thread and wish to implement some of them. Help
us build them and have a great 6.1.0 version by coding your own functionalities! If you have trouble
setting up your dev. environment or need help understanding the code, ask us.

For the next releases, we also wish to drastically change the macOS binary to be more Apple
compatible (Binary signature, clean Java embedding, etc...) however we need support from the
community. Are you interested in helping us ? providing knowledge, patches and testing binaries?

For the complete list of changes and bugs fixed, please take a look at the
[CHANGES](https://help.scilab.org/CHANGES) file.

Thanks for your involvement,

--
Clément