[Scilab-Dev] ilib_build documentation incomplete for new scilab api

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri Feb 16 17:00:35 CET 2018

Hello,

ilib_build documentation omits to precise that in

ilib_build(lib_name,table,files,libs
[,makename,ldflags,cflags,fflags,ismex, cc])

'table' has to be 3 column matrix if you want to use the latest api_scilab.

In "Getting started with API_Scilab" I finally understood that "csi6"
means : "C code with new scilab 6 api" ! It should be precised in the
page and I suppose that other strings are supported, maybe 'csi5' ?

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche