[Scilab-Dev] BLAS use in Scilab

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Tue Feb 27 16:52:36 CET 2018

Hello Stéphane,

> > Currently trying to port a Scilab interface to Scilab 6 standards, I
> > did try to find the equivalent of the deprecated Scifunction ? What is
> > the new function and where is documented ?
>
> how does one call a scilab function from within a gateway code, since
> "SciFunction" seems to belong to the past now ?

For exemple using the cppsci (internal Scilab 6) API, you could use :

```
if (in[iPos]->isCallable()) {
	types::Callable* pCall = in[iPos]->getAs<types::Callable>();
	pCall->invoke(...); // will call the function
}
```
where:
 in contains the inputs
 iPos is the input position of the function argument

For more understanding, you could take a look a the sci_ode.cpp and
differentialequationfunctions.cpp implementation.

Regards,

--
Clément