[Scilab-Dev] Disturbing changes on CodeReview

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Feb 26 19:51:08 CET 2018

Hello Clément,

Le 06/02/2018 à 17:42, Clément David a écrit :
> Hello Samuel,
>
> Great notice ! This issue arise when the codereview server it out of disk space. This is a
> notifiable behavior that might be fixed in more recent Gerrit version. You can continue working on
> the patchset by using gerrit tools [1] or by crafting the cherry-pick URL by hand.
>
> [1]: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/cmd-cherry-pick.html

The issue is really a Gerrit one, not a disk space issue on the server.

For instance, if we go here: https://codereview.scilab.org/19781
(before being merged ;)

and we click on the *%*s_k_i.sci file in the list while we are in
Editing mode ("Done Editing" flag),
then it's OK : the file is properly edited in the Gerrit editor.

Now, let's

  * quit the Edition mode
  * click on the same file in the list, to view its diff
  * At the top of its diff (also according to your Gerrit Preferences),
    click on the "Edit" icon
  * Then, we get an error :
    /Not Found//: The page you requested was not found, or you do not
    have permission to view this page./

Actually, the "%" character of the file name is correctly protected in
the first case (we get %2525s_k_i_sci in the URL), but not enough
protected in the second way.

I don't know if this issue is reported in the Gerrit bug tracker (if any).

Samuel