[Scilab-Dev] JOGL java OpenGL library

Johan Wesselink johanwesselink23 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:01:59 CEST 2018

Thanks Clément,

I made the modifications by hand in the different files. Not that many
files!
Had a quick look at the patch set it does exactly the same as mine as far
as I can see.

I can now compile an working Scilab from the master branch.However, I
noticed that there is still a selection bug in the plot window.
The red markers are correct. However, the rubber box is drawn upside down.
I don't know if this is also fixed in this patch set. But it is a really
old bug which is not any longer present in Scilab 6.0.1
So at one moment in time it was fixed. I am curious if I introduced this
bug myself because I linked against an external
version of JOGL2 which may or may not contain this bug. In other words is
this bug fixed JOGL2 library you are using?

Thanks,

Johan